Monday 9 July 2012


Song:-War
Singer:-Jay Sean














I would march across the desert to defeat my enemyAnd I would lie here in the trenches with your picture next to meAnd when I told you it's forever, then it's how its gonna beDon't, won't let him just take the place of me (No..)
Does he really know you like I know you, all the little things?Does he really love you, like I love you, how can he compete?If he makes me fight for you, die for you, would he do the same?This is turning into way more than a game..
Now it feels like soldiers in a war and none of us are backing downAnd I will show you victory is mine before we leave this battlegroundCause he don't wanna leave, and I don't wanna goAnd I know just how this battle goesHe don't wanna leave and I don't wanna fight this kind of war
You know he's not the man you think he is; he's hiding all his flawsSo tell me what's the point of fighting? Because we'll all end up with scarsBut girl if that's what I must go through, then I'm not prepared to loseCause I've already bled so much for you (No..)
Does he really know you like I know you, all the little things?Does he really love you, like I love you, how can he compete?If he makes me fight for you, I die for you, would he do the same?Baby this is turning into way more than a game..
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/war-lyrics-jay-sean.html ]
Baby cause we're soldiers in a war and none of us are backing downAnd I will show you victory is mine before we leave this battlegroundCause he don't wanna leave, and I don't wanna goAnd I know just how this battle goesHe don't wanna leave and I don't wanna fight this kind of war (No, No..)
Getting kind of sick of this battleWish I could take it back to when I had youI'm always thinking that I can have you, just let him have youIt's getting kinda hard to convince you
After all the shit that we've been throughWhy would you let all this happen?You gotta choice to make it stopIt's already going too far..
Girl we're soldiers in a war and none of us are backing downAnd I will show you victory is mine before we leave this battlegroundCause he don't wanna leave, and I don't wanna goAnd I know just how this battle goesHe don't wanna leave and I don't wanna fight this kind of war
Cause he don't wanna leave, and I don't wanna goAnd I know just how this battle goesHe don't wanna leave and I don't wanna fight this kind of war..

No comments:

Post a Comment